Friday, May 30, 2014

What to do on Rainy Days


Its been raining so much the past two weeks. Even though summer is approaching, rain is an expected part of dutch weather. I've got to say though, I don't mind the rain so much. Rain to me represents a fresh start. new life. Its also the perfect kind of weather to stay in and drink tea and get cozy.

When its raining I love staying in. My perfect rainy day is filled with lots (and LOTS) of tea. My current favorite teas are the Dilmah teas!! Where have they been all my life?! They are so amazing! they smell just as good as they taste. I AM OBSESSED! My two favorite flavors are 'Rose with french Vanilla' and 'Berry Sensation'.

What I also love to do on rainy days is to light up rose scented candles, read books and watch series. Currently I'm reading "The Hundred Year Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappear" by Jonas Jonasson. Haha yes I know, such a looong title; But really its an amazing book so far.




Okay so ofcourse I don't always get to stay in on rainy days. I have to go to school and run errands and live life outside my house. When its raining I like to dress really comfortable and cozy. My go to look is a soft comfortable sweater, a good pair of fitting jeans and some boots.

You can click here or down below to see a full description of my Rainy Day Look.






Its now Friday so that means the weekend is here! YAY! I'm hoping for beautiful sunny days. What are you doing this weekend?

Also what do you like wearing on rainy days?



Happy Weekend!

Xx

Rati :)

2 comments:

  1. I liked the photography in this post. Also I love your outfit~~!

    Alyss

    http://alluringalyssbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alyss!! I appreciate it :)
      haha I have no idea how I didnt see this comment.
      I just checked out your blog and I like it a lot! :)

      Delete