Saturday, December 29, 2012

Beetroot Juice!


This juice is simply AMAZING! I enjoy it so much. Especially in the summer time, it is so refreshing, filling, and of course, extremely tasty. In the winter time, I enjoy it just as much.

Right now, I cannot stop making it. I could literally drink it all day. I got the inspiration for this recipe from Kristina Carillo-Bucaram. You can check her out on www.RawfullyOrganic.com. She also has some great raw recipes that she shares on her youtube channel.

The thing I love the most about this juice is the natural sweetness from the beets and the kick from the ginger.

So here's the recipe. I hope you enjoy it :)

Ingredients:
  • 3 red beets
  • 1 thumbnail size of ginger or 1 tablespoon of ginger powder
  • 1 carrot
  • 1 tomato
  • 1 small apple
  • 1 or 2 handfuls of spinach
  • 2 tbsp blueberries



Instructions:

  1. Chop all the ingredients and place in the blender.
  2.  Pour in a cup of water or more depending on your desired consistency for the juice.
  3. Blend it all together.
  4. Drink up!

Its so quick. So easy. So healthy.

Enjoy the yummy goodness of this juice.

Xx

Rati








No comments:

Post a Comment