Monday, January 6, 2014

Happy New Year || 2014


Happy New Year to all you beautiful people. I am so excited for 2014. Its only 6 days in and its already crazy for me. I feel this year will be a really good adventure and I am ready for the ride. The last half of 2013 was not a glorious month for me for blogging. I have a million excuses but I don't feel like boring you with them all ;) . So instead here's a video!!!



I am really excited to share some new recipes with you and parts of my life with you all. I have one more month left in Amsterdam with my internship, so I want to take advantage of these last few weeks here and take you around with me and explore the new

Oh I forgot to share that over Christmas I got to go to Zimbabwe for 10 days! I got to see most of my family. It was summer time there. I got to go to the Lion and Cheetah park and see lions and a giant turtle over 250 years old. It was AH-MAZING! I'll post about it soon, but in the mean time here's a cheeky collage for you all.


How was the festive season for you? Are you excited for 2014?

Let me know in the comments below :)

Xx

Rati

p.s. New recipe coming in a week :D


No comments:

Post a Comment